Saturday 30 July 2011

Sneak peak - Humphrey!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I've hope you've all managed to get your hands on some of the new SWALK and Humphrey stamp sets that were launch by Crafters Companion yesterday. This sample is the last of my Humphrey ones to show you. Isn't she is little cutie? I coloured her in with my spectrum noir pens and added a little glossy accents to the chocolates. The papers are from a SWALK papers cd. I added a small chocolate charm to the ribbon which finished the card off nicely.


I've got a cardmaking workshop tomorrow 10-12 with craftwork cards stuff and after that I have a rather dull weekend of decorating which I am not looking forward to. We only have lots of bits and bobs to finish now and clear out all the decorating stuff and tools. I hope you all have a better weekend than I will.


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Awwww Paula, this is a beautiful card, the colours are beautiful and the image is so so cute. I love the paper you have used, it has such a gorgeous design on it. Really talented lady, thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creations with everyone. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty Paula. I love the layout and the colours. And the inking really finishes it off nicely.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Paula,
    Do love the inking, and the chocy charm.. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Paula, I like the image I like the way you have got a bit of sparkle coming from the chocolates,fab colour combo too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula another great creation love the image and love how you have coloured it really pretty would love one of those choc's:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete