Saturday 2 July 2011

Cardmaker of the year competition 2011 - Categories


Hiya Everyone,

I just thought I'd give you all the info on the Cardmaker of the Year competition 2011. For any of you that are new to my blog, I was lucky to have won the competition last year which was amazing!!!

To see my winning cards click here.

Anyway, I received my copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine today so I thought I'd share the categories with you so you can think about which ones you want to enter. If you're anything like me I spent a fortune buying lots of stuff to enter virtually all of them Lol!

Joanna Sheen
Penny Black
Lili of the valley
Beatrix Potter for Crafters Companion
Sizzix
Flower soft
Woodware
My craft studio
Trimcraft
Stampendous
Paper cellar
Kars (Inc cuttlebug and cricut)
Craftime
Sheen Douglass for Crafters Companion
Tonic studios
Starform stickers
Echo park
Stampin up
DMC Creative world (Threads)
Madeira (Threads)

There is a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize per category with £400 worth of prizes. £200 for 1st, £150 for 2nd and £50 for 3rd. The person who wins the most categories wins the overall title. I can't enter this year as I now feature regularly in Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine but would recommend everybody to enter. If you don't enter you'll never know. All the cards that don't win are sent to charity (if they are sent in a cello bag with an envelope) To enter the competition you have to buy the magazine then you can photocopy the entry form which you need to attach to every entry. You can enter as many categories as you like, as many times as you like!

The magazine is out on the 5th July and is open for anyone, any in the world to enter!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Well done Paula! Congrats, It must feel awesome to have your work recognized. lol I bet you can not wait to get crafting again for this year! (are you aloud to enter again this year?) I do have to ask though, Is this only open to residents in the UK? I am in Australia so why I asked as I would love to have a crack at something like this :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula, how do we enter? is there an entry form in the mag? and do we need to send in our original cards or photos of them? Sounds really good fun, Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the info Paula!!i just had to look at your card entrys from last year and wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Paula, Thanks for the comment. I believe it is possible to get a copy of the magazine over here but we also have our own Aussie edition called Australian Cardmaking, Stamping and Papercrafts so it is still different to the UK one :( If you could find out if it is open to non UK residents I would be greatly appreciated, Thank you :)).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the heads up Paula:-) Your cards from your win are amazing!! Gorgeous!! xx

    ReplyDelete