Thursday 7 July 2011

Only one more day till launch day!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Only one more sleep till the fab, fab, fab exclusive launch of the new Crafters Companion Popcorn's Pals CD roms and rubber stamps on the Crafters Companion Website. These will NOT be available to buy anywhere else so get yourself down to the website where I have been reliably informed that there will be some fab deals that are just too good to miss!!!

Although I am part of the DT I had to take a break while I moved house so I have no sneaky peeks to show you of my own but if you want to have a looky at what my fellow DT members have been up to check out their blogs below:-

Marcea
Jacqui
Marianne
Ali
Lynsey
Nicola
Carol
Mandy
Jane
Linda


Apologies to anybody I may have missed off my list.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment