Sunday 3 July 2011

Fun in the sun!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Sorry it's not anything crafty but I've been decorating/tidying non-stop for the last 4-6 weeks now and we were going to the old house to do some painting as we were there yesterday stripping the hall, stairs and landing. Anyhoo, we thought sod it and had a BBQ instead as it was such a lovely day! We had our both our parents round and was nice just to chill out for a change. We tried Tayla in her new paddling pool and uv tent and she had a whale of a time. I couldn't resist sharing a piccy of her sat in her new chair. She is just 7 months old although the piccy makes her look bigger but it really is just a small chair Lol!

I'm hoping to start my DT work back up in the next couple of weeks as it feels like ages since I made anything. I'm glad I put a stop to it for a while as we have had so much to do! We're more or less settled now although there are still boxes everywhere but all the family have been really supportive which has been a massive help. I have my first Crafters Companion demo in Craft Central in Fleetwood on saturday 16th July with the ecraft machine so I'm looking forward to getting my hands on that soon to have a play.

I've got a busy week this week. Out for tea on thursday with a friend who I haven't seen since before the house move on thursday, the MIL's 60th birthday party on friday and a wedding on saturday (as well as all the decorating!) I feel exhausted already!!!

Hope you have all had a good weekend - Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have been a very busy girl Paula and your little princess looks sooo sweet in her little pink chair...hope things calm down for you very soon so we can see some of your gorgeous creations :D
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right Paula Tayla does look a lot bigger and older than 7months sitting on her little pink chair! it's a great picture though and she's gorgeous..............love her to bits

    ReplyDelete