Saturday 9 July 2011

Mum in laws 60th birthday


Hiya everyone,

Last night I went to my mum in laws 60th birthday party which was great. She was thrilled with the cuttlebug and the load of embossing folders we bought her. This is a piccy of a very proud nanna. Although it was Sandra's party I think it was Tayla who stole the show in her very pretty white dress. My mum and dad came too and they took Tayla home when she got cranky and left me and Shane at the party. We ended up going to bed at about 4.20 this morning. Luckily, I stopped drinking so I didn't have a bad head this morning - unlike some people Lol!

A great night was had by all and Sandra ended up getting loads of nice cards and pressies which she finished opening this morning.


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

3 comments:

  1. Aw Paula such lovely photos and so good to hear you all enjoyed yourselves. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab Pics, and what a proud Nanna she looks
    I love the second picture too you look such a gorgeous family unit, and so proud of little Tayla. God Bless Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Paula what a darling family u have...I have a blog award for u on my blog..if u have time check it out

    ReplyDelete