Wednesday 6 July 2011

Crafters Companion club members exclusive!!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Popcorn Pals launches on Friday exclusively to Crafter's Companion Club Members if you're not yet a member then pop over to the website and register! You don't want to miss out on the launch offer!!

Although I am part of the DT I had to take a break while I moved house so I have no sneaky peeks to show you of my own but if you want to have a looky at what my fellow DT members have been up to check out their blogs below:-

Marcea
Jacqui
Marianne
Ali
Lynsey
Nicola
Carol
Mandy
Jane
Linda


Apologies to anybody I may have missed off my list.

Also the Crafters Companion monthly challenge kicked off this month with the "one for the boys" challenge. One lucky winner will win a £30 gift voucher to spend at the Crafters Companion website!!! Come along and join in the fun!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment