Wednesday 6 July 2011

Exciting news!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I have some fab news - I won a guest DT spot over at the Die Cut Dreams challenge blog with my Crafters Companion challenge card. I have quite a lot a commitments so a guest DT spot suits me down to the ground!

Me and Shane have just given Tayla a bath in our little round sink as it's just Tayla-shaped Lol! The piccy was taken with Shanes Iphone so it's a little grainy as the light wasn't great but she just looked so cute - I'm sure you'll agree!

I'm just waiting for her to go to bed and then I'm going to attempt to make my DT card. It'll be nice to use a stamp that I've bought and never used!!! (I have soooo many Lol) The challenge goes live on Monday 18th July if you want to join in the fun!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula :D x

2 comments:

  1. That's great news Paula, you'll make a great guest and your card will be brilliant too! Tayla looks fabulous in the sink:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant news Paula, and oh isn't she gorgeous! You have a lovely time ahead with a lot of happy memories. Judy x

    ReplyDelete