Thursday 1 December 2011

Joanna Sheen Challenge starts today!!!!!!!


Hiya everyone,

I am so pleased to share that the new Official Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog has now started.  The first challenge is "Christmas Wishes" so I'd love to see you all take part.  You can use any image but you will get an extra dip into the randomly picked prize draw if you do use a Joanna Sheen image.   There is a £30 gift voucher up for grabs for the one lucky winner as well as a DT picked Top 3.  Everyone who enters will also get chance to apply for a coveted Guest DT spot for March's Challenge.  For full details see the challenge blog.

My card has been made with one of my favourite House Mouse stamps that I got last year and never used as I'd just had Tayla.  This image is from a set called "opening presents".  I have coloured in my image with my promarkers and added some glossy accents to the eyes and nose.


The papers are from an 8x8 Deck the halls papermania set that I bought a wee while ago and had never used.  The MS holly border punch and the normal holly punch are both crafty bargains that I bought off crafty facebook friends.  Please forgive the not so good piccies.  My camera died so I've been using my mums and I've not quite got the hang of it Lol.



I would also like to wish my gorgeous little girl a very happy 1st birthday today - I love you sweetie!!!!


My Blog Hop Winner!!!!



As you may or may not know we held a week long blog hop last week to celebrate the launch so I can now annouce the winner of my ribbon prize is........drum roll please.......No 42 Lindyloo - AKA Linda.

Congratulations Linda!!! - if you e-mail me I'll get your prize sent out to you.  If  Linda does not get in touch within 7 days I will re-draw the prize.  Be sure to check back on all the DT blogs as they all have a winner so you may not be my winner but you may be one of theirs!

To save you time, the links to all the DT blogs are as follows:-


I will enter this into:-


I love House Mouse and as I make samples for Joanna sheen would love to be part of the DT for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge who might be taking on new DT members next year.


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x 

17 comments:

  1. Oh wow, thank you firstly for the opportunity to enter the fun blog hop and secondly for my win. I can't believe it, but I am delighted to say the least. Best wishes to you and the design team as you get underway today. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this HM image Paula! Such as sweet card! I am excited about this new challenge blog! I don't own any Joanna Sheen yet... Congrats to Linda on winning those lovely ribbons :) And happy birthday to your sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is soooooo cute Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, everything goes so well together. Well done Linda, the ribbons look amazing. I'll hop on over and check out the blog!I'm loving your christmassy looking blog Paula! 1st birthday, already!!? Wow, happy birthday! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I don`t have any JS stamps yet but plenty of CD`s must get my thinking cap on .. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card Paula, I love the chubby wee mouse. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, love the house mouse image, so cute
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas colours with these cute cuddly critters. Great card Paula. Huge thanks for all the hard work in getting the challenge blog up and running. You are a star!!
    Birthday withes for 'T' from me.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, Fabulous card love those little cuties:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Paula - and traditional Christmas colours too!

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fab card Paula - I don't normally go round commenting on all the DT entries in challenges I participate in, but on this occasion I really wanted to show my support.
    You are doing a great job - be careful not to take on too much though as the commenting etc involved in running a challenge can get out of hand. I was on the Pink Elephant team for a year or so and now do Bah! Humbug! You can end up on the computer more than anything else.
    Good luck and thanks for starting this.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Paula :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi ya
    aww adorable card, fabulous colouring, great design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fun card. Love the traditional red and green colors and your coloring of this stamp is beautiful. Thanks for joining us a the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just adorable Paula, fabulous design and colours....... brilliant colouring of the sweet image - I love the expressions of the Hamster - such fun!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the House Mouse & Friends on Monday challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fun creation! that little round critter just makes me laugh! Thanks for playing along twice at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge! Sue K

    ReplyDelete