Thursday 1 December 2011

Crafters Companion December Challenge card!!!

Hiya Everyone,

It's that time again to share with you my challenge card for the Crafters Companion Monthly Challenge.  The theme this month is "New beginnings" so I decided to make a wedding card for my cousin who is getting married later this month.  I have used my Humphrey CD rom and printed off this gorgeous wedding image that I have just added a little glamourdust to.  As I have been soooo busy I thought I would kill two birds with one stone (again).   It is very CAS which isn't my usual thing but I do like it for a change.

I have used my favourite snowflake embossing folder and embossed half a white square before mounting onto navy card - it does look almost black in the piccie but it is navy, I promise!  I then added a little navy ribbon round the middle and knotted a bit more round it to the side of my image.  I then added a snowflake I cut from my spellbinders create a flake set and then added a smaller silver one to the centre before adding a diamante to the centre.  The sentiment I did on the computer - the font is Harrington. 

Today is my gorgeous little girl Tayla's birthday who will be 1 today and also the start of the new Joanna Sheen Challenge blog.  The theme this month is "Christmas wishes" so I'd love to see you all take part.  You can use any image but if you use a Joanna Sheen image you get an extra dip into the randomly drawn prize draw!!!  We are having a little party for her tomorrow so I will post the card I made for her tomorrow as I have already shared 2 cards with you today!


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

13 comments:

  1. beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Paula! I love Humphrey :) Happy birthday to you little one! What a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Paula. Suits a winter wedding perfectly.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Paula! Love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Paula.
    hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is adorable and perfect for the wedding of a family member. It is soft and gentle with a hit of colour, making it very clean looking. Thanks for sharing the two lovely cards with us today.
    Happy Birthday to Tayla, I hope everything goes well at her party tomorrow. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is really beautiful Paula. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful card, so elegant
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Paula, so elegant. Happy Birthday to your little munchkin. -x-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula, Fabulous card love the image and the glamour dust just finishes it off perfectly:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete