Sunday 11 December 2011

Wild rose studio "Party Fergus"


Hiya Everyone,

I thought I'd share this card I made a wee while ago for one of my cardmaking workshops at the Windmill Craft Centre.  They've stopped at the moment until after Christmas now.

This little cutie is called "Party Fergus" and is from a range of my favourite stamps from Wild Rose Studio.  I have coloured it with my promarkers and the papers/sentiments/candy are all from Craftwork cards.  It's a little plainer than my usual style but when doing the workshops when I need to cater for 2-3 cards in 2 hours with a mixture of abilities, it's difficult doing something not too easy or too difficult.  This particular workshop was to highlight matting and layerering techniques.





 I can't believe that it's nearly Christmas already.  I haven't had any spare time to make any Christmas cards at all apart from a few DT ones as I've been so busy.  As long as I make my mum, the in-laws, my hubby and Tayla one I'll be happy!

A few months back I said I was going to send one of my followers a card and a little christmas present. 

That person is:-
 

If you e-mail me Yvonne - I will pop you a gift in the post!


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Gorgeous card as always:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aawwwww this card is gorgeous Paula, such a cute image. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so adorable!! love wild rose stamps!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Paula.
    I received my ribbons thank you so much.
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, this is a very sweet card and I like the unusual colour combo, it's zingy.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete