Saturday 3 December 2011

Wild rose studio "Kitty with cake"


Hiya everyone,

Tayla's party went really well and she was spoilt rotten for both her actual birthday on the thursday and at her party yesterday.  Only a few more weeks and she'll get spoilt all over again!  I promised I'd share with you the card I made for her.  I decided to use this Wild Rose Studio stamp as she loves cats and I used some papercellar papers that my mum in law gave me a couple of weeks ago.  This range of stamps are definately in my favourites list.  I'm not so bothered about the people ones but love the cute animals.  I know everybody seems obsessed with Tilda but I'd rather have some cute little critters any day! 


I have stamped the image several times and coloured it with my promarkers layering it up as I thought she would find it more interesting.  I also made it into an easel card as I'd not made one for a while.  This is the first time I have used the oval snellie nellen oval die and the star MS border punch. The big number one I cut out by hand as I couldn't be bothered digging out my cricut which is unboxed but still in the spare room that is full of stuff to go in the loft.  We have the loft ladder and are just waiting for the guy to come back and fit it.  Once that's done we can board the loft and them hide all the stuff we can't bear to throw away up there! 


Don't forget the new Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog is now up and running with the first challenge being "Christmas wishes" - to have a looky go to here.  In addition to the challenge I will be posting a daily talent spot from the entries so far with a piccie and a link back to the persons blog.  It seems to be popular so far and I have had some nice feedback.  It only takes me a few minutes to do but I think it will really make someones day if their card is posted!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

13 comments:

  1. Hi Paula, Oh Tayla's card is so lovely, love the pinks and the image is just right knowing how many cat's there are around her, looking forward to having her from today till Monday:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. The cat image is adorable and love how you have layered it. Glad your daughter had a good birthday.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Paula, the colours are so pretty!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfectly cute little card for a cute little lady. So pleased you all had a fab time for Tayla's party. Their first is always so important isn't it (more to us parents than the child, lol..).
    Have a great weekend
    Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifull card.... It's doesn't suprise me that Tayla was spoilt rotten.... That's what little girls are for x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card, just loving the image to xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula, this is adorable!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paula this card is so cute, the wee image is really lovely. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, this is so pretty Paula! Love the colours, papers and the big number 1.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Paula!! :)
    Just wanted to pop over here and say thanks in person (so to speak!!lol) for featuring my card on the JS blog- you're right, it did make my day when I saw it last night!! :D
    It's about time I made it over to your blog, tbh, as Elaine has told me how lovely your cards are for a while now- and she's right, this one is just gorgeous, the colours are so pretty and the image is adorable!! :) I'm sure you little girl loved it and will do even more when she's a bit older and can really appreciate the love and effort in it!! :)
    Thanks again,
    hugs, Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  11. how adorable.. love this card..

    ReplyDelete