Friday 23 December 2011

Joanna Sheen House Mouse Christmas

Hiya everyone,

I've been so busy scheduling all of the next week's post on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog that my own poor blog has been a bit neglected lately so I thought I would share another of my samples I made a few weeks back.  It is actually a image from one of the new get well soon range but I coloured the bird like a robin and made a Christmas card instead.  The stamp set is called "sweet kisses" and is available here at Joanna Sheen.

I have coloured the image with my promarkers and the papers are from a 6x6 paperstack that I got free with a magazine - it may be a HOTP one but I can't really remember.

I have been experimenting with photo effects - what do you think?  Better with or without?  I can't decide! Lol



I am now looking forward to spending Christmas with my and my hubbies family.  I've still got some DT work to do but I may have to do that tuesday onwards as I won't be in much over the weekend.

I wish all of you a Great Christmas and a fabulous new year!

All the best for 2012!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Good morning Paula, What an inspirational idea. As you say, this get well soon stamp makes a lovely Christmas card too and I love the colours you have used (grey makes a nice change).
    Sorry to say, but personally, I am not too fond of the camera effects, I prefer your normal way the best.
    I hope you have a wonder time with the extended families this Christmas weekend. Enjoy and if poss, it would be lovely to see some pics of Tayla with her pressies.
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card Paula. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have used the stamps as a Christmas card,you really wouldn't know, I do like the house mouse images they are so cute.

    Hope your Christmas was a good one,

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Mouse! very nice card Paula!!

    ReplyDelete