Friday 2 December 2011

Just inklined Mens Digi sheet DT sample


Hiya everyone,

As you all know I have been mad busy recently and I can now share these cards I made as they have already been shown on Create and Craft TV.  They are new sheets by Just Inklined and are 4 digital black and white images printed onto smooth white card making them ideal for promarkers/copics/spectrum noirs.  They are also ideal if you like colouring but aren't a big fan of stamping.  They are 59p each for the sheet with 4 images which is great value for money!  Check them out as there are loads of designs!

This card has been made from a sheet of 4 images of planes which is available here although I opted for the image of a hurricane which is what my dad told me it was.  I coloured the image with my promarkers and some of the papers are from a fabulous downloadable set called aviator which is available from scrap matters here.  The off white, red and blue shabby papers are from a freebie Summer Driggs kit called freedom which is available here.   I made a union jack out of the red, white and blue papers and printed out a "your country needs you" posters that I found on google.  The air mail logo is also from the aviator set as is the postmark backround paper.  It makes an ideal mens card which is why I gave it a "Happy Birthday Grandad" sentiment as I though the war theme would appeal to an older gent!



I hope you like it and I will share the others made with the different sheets with you over the next week or so!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

7 comments:

  1. Love this what a fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Paula, I like everything about it !!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Paula. An absolutely super mens card.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning. I am sure Grandad will love it!

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, Brilliant card:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is fantastic Paula. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card. So different for you, but so apt as you say.
    Best Wishes Linda

    ReplyDelete