Thursday 15 December 2011

Joanna Sheen House Mouse Christmas





Hiya everyone,

Some of the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog DT managed to make 2nd cards which I changed today as we are now part way thru the month.  I thought I'd add this as I made this a while ago but never shared it on my blog.  It is from the singing angels stamp set which you can get here.


I coloured the image with my promarkers and added a little glamour dust to the wings.  The papers are from my boys DCWV Boys Nana's nursery paperstack.  This was an attempt at being clean and simple so it's not my usual style but I quite like it.

I have such a busy weekend it's untrue.  A Christmas Do on friday night, family wedding on saturday and a different family Do for Christmas on sunday due to those going away for Christmas.  Good job today is my last working day till after Christmas - I think I'll need a rest after this weekend!


There's still time to join in this months "Christmas wishes" challenge here and you have till 8pm to join in this weeks Blog candy here.

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card - really cute image and a great layout.

    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another sweet card Paula. I think you always get a lovely card with House Mouse, don't you.
    I have received my lovely ribbons, thank you very much. I hope you do manage to have a good rest over the festive period and manage to spend some real quality time with your beautiful daughter.
    Take care Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute love the image, the colours are gorgeous and the holly leaves look beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula this is gorgeous. The images are just soooooo cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Paula, enjoy all your partying! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Paula - I love your card - those cute little mouse images are just divine.

    Hope you settled back into work okay.

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Paula I love this card the House Mouse images are gorgeous and you are so lucky to be on the DT for Joanna Sheen.

    Pam xx

    ReplyDelete