Friday 9 December 2011

Just inklined Wedding DT sample


Hiya Everyone,

I've been very busy with DT work and sorting out the new Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog which is going really well.  From Saturday we will be holding weekly blog candy so be sure to check it out!!!

This card is one of my Just Inklined DT samples that I made for a recent Create and Craft TV launch.    These are a new range of sheets that are printed with 4 black outlined images of various kinds that can be coloured to match any project without having to do any stamping! 
To find just this sheet I have used here you can got to here.  Single sheets are 0.59p each although Joanna Sheen has a special multi-buy option here for £9.99 which includes 20 sheets which is 80 images!!! 

I have coloured this in with my promarkers - mainly vanilla and ivory for the dress and a bit of pink for the roses although I have added some glamour dust all over it for some fab sparkle.  The whole card is made with white pearl card with my divine swirl embossing folder.  I also inked the edges with a little antique linen TH distress ink.  The sentiment is a wood backed one that was probably a car boot buy that my Dad bought me.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Paula this card is so beautiful and elegant. Ohhh the dress is gorgeous too. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula this is a fab card, so soft and delicate for a wedding. Just perfect.
    These sheets are a fab idea for those without printers or to just keep in our stash for fast make cards (you can't go wrong with paying only £9.99 for 80 images can you! Joanna Sheen does it again).
    Congrats on the early success with the JS Challenge Blog, I've been trying to pop by everyday and take a look. I hope to start taking part soon, but my new craftroom is still in the making. I am missing my cardmaking, but I have been crocheting new lace, making lots of fancy stick pins and some passementerie to keep myself busy.
    Hope your lovely little one, Tayla, is doing well. All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, Oh my goodness truly beautiful!! love the dress and the colours used, the swirl embossed folder is lovely with the card fits in so well as does the rest truly gorgeous:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your cards Paula, but this one has got to be one of my favourites. Absolutely stunningly beautiful. Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Śliczna karteczka:)Piękna sukienka:)

    ReplyDelete