Wednesday 16 November 2011

Some fab news!!!!!


Hiya everyone,

I have got some amazing news for you. I have spent the last month or so putting together.......wait for it......

An Official Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog!!!!!!

As you may or may not know - I have been a DT member for Joanna Sheen for about 12 months so I make samples that are shown on Create and Craft TV and on the website so I am really excited about Joanna's new venture into blogland!!!

Joanna has been incredibly supportive and has generously donated prizes for the winners of the challenges.

To celebrate the launch of the Official Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog we are holding a blog hop the week before the first challenge. The hop will run from Thursday 24th November till 6pm Wednesday 30th November and there will be 9 - yes 9 prizes up for grabs as each DT member each has a prize!!!

The Official Joanna Sheen Challenge blog is just been finished so I will post the blog hop info on Thurday 24th November.

I would like take the time to thank Angie Whalley for all her help with getting the blog to look pretty as she designed the header, background and all the blinkies. If you would like a custom blog background them don't hesitate to check out her blog and get in touch with her

Now you know why I've been so busy and why I've been neglecting my own blog. I've been right a busy bee, what with returning to work, looking after Tayla, making samples and somehow managing to find time to eat! Lol

Most of the hard work is done, we have an awesome DT in place for some fab inspiration so I can't wait for it to start. It's also Tayla's 1st birthday on the 1st December so it's going to be a busy month!!! Soooo exciting!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

16 comments:

  1. You have been busy Paula, look forward to seeing the new blog, Irene xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the new blog. Good luck Paula, well deserved your so talented. Congratulations, love NJ XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh can't wait - love Joanna Sheen. Hugs congrats to you Paula.
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant news Paula I can't wait.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you fit it all in Paula! But it's great news about the new JS Challenge blog - I found out about it in the newletter which I got today.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab news, looking forward to the launch. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooowhooo this is fantastic news. Well done Paula. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It`s great to see the news out - how funny I can post a comment here ??? - looking forward to the next few weeks
    Thanks for all the hard work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great News, looking forward to the lauch
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great news Paula, looking forward to the launch.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great news & work Paula. JS blog is looking great.I will help spread the word xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on setting up the JS blog. I became a follower yesterday and it sure does look amazing. Can't wait now for the blog hop and wish you and all the DT best wishes and looking forward to taking part in the challenges too :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats... and I have been over and I am now a follower.... page looks amazing
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  14. Paula I did a little happy dance when I read about this new challenge blog on the JS newsletter.. I really cannot wait hun! Smiles..
    It's going to be fantastic, and with you behind it, it can't be anything but a hit! :0)
    Good luck! Now sit back for a couple of days and relax. Lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Paula, can't wait for the challenges to start
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete