Tuesday 1 November 2011

Crafters Companion November Challenge card!!!


Hiya Everyone,

Woah! Where has this month gone? Seriously?!? It's only 1 month till Tayla's 1st Birthday - it doesn't seem 5 minutes since I was pregnant!!! Scary!!!

Anyway, I am sharing with you my November Crafters Companion DT card for their monthly blog challenge. The theme this month is "Let it snow" so any snowy/frosty cards are welcome. You don't have to use a Crafers Companion image to enter but you get an extra chance in the prize draw if you do!

The image I have used here is one of the free Humphrey stamps that Crafters Companion gave away as part of their birthday celebrations last week. I have coloured him in with a mixture of spectrum noir and promarkers.


Isn't he a lil cutie?

The papers are all from the Humphrey christmas CD rom which are lovely to work with. I decided I hadn't used my corner rounder punch in a while so I went a little mad with it Lol! The snowflakes are from one of my Martha Stewart punches. I'm kinda scared to use them now as I've had two break recently, although both were faulty and were replaced free of charge.

It's been a funny week as I've been dead busy with stuff I can't share yet and Tayla's been poorly for the last few days. Luckily, she is still in good spirits considering her snotty nose and chesty cough. The worse thing has been her coughing and waking herself up in a very distressed state which isn't like her at all! Last night she wasn't too bad so I'm hoping she's over the worst of it!


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

12 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo. Fab Layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love that sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect!!! I love the layout and you've coloured in little Humphrey perfectly! Smiles.
    Adorable creation.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Paula, the blues are really pretty. Hope your little girl is ok x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the colours and the snow flakes look fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Paula, isn't he a little cutie.
    Hope Tayla is soon better.

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula, just an amazing image put together beautiful :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww sorry to hear about wee Tayla, hope she's getting over the worst of it. I love this card Paula, the colours are beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely and yes, he is a cutie! Hope the little one is feeling better soon... it can be quite scary! I am your newest follower, hope you visit me too!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra
    pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Paula! I have a Humphrey stamp I really need to ink up and play with! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete