Sunday 13 November 2011

A gem of a challenge GDT card!!!



Hiya Everyone,

This is my late (Oops!) A gem of a challenge card which I should have uploaded yesterday. My hubby has been away all weekend on a stag weekend so I took Tayla to my mums and completely forgot to schedule my post before I went.

Better late than never though eh?

This challenge is a sketch one so I decided to make a baby girl card as my friend Michelle has recently had a little one and I've been so busy lately that I hadn't had chance to make a card but I thought I could kill 2 birds with one stone so to speak. There is the added theme of real or faux stitching.

The cute Pink Gem giraffe digi image is called "Ginny with flowers" and is available here. The lush backing papers are from a new Nitwits kit called "Grin and bear it". They are my first Nitwits kit and I fear it's going to be a slippery slope! Lol If you have never visited their site then look away before it's too late!!!
The round sentiment is a polymer stamp which is also from Pink Gem and is available here.


I look forward to seeing what you create!!!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

12 comments:

  1. ohhhh lovely card paula. think i may have to enter this one. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula, Fabulous card and a great challenge:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card Paula, really sweet image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card Paula - that little giraffe is just so cute.

    I have so fallen in love with Nitwit papers - check out those that are on offer - fab.

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Paula, love the sweet image and pretty papers.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's gorgeous Paula - love that image.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is so lovely and your colouring is smashing. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is sweet candy kisses and rosey cheeks. All the things a new little baby girl should be. Lovely card Paula. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. very very cute! love the image, great LO and color

    ReplyDelete