Thursday 10 November 2011

New pink gem digi papers!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I just had to share the latest new digi paper release from Pink Gem Designs.

They are called "christmas Sparkles" and are a set of 19 different coloured starry sparkly papers and are available here.

I am so busy that I haven't posted for a while - sorry!!! There really aren't enough hours in a day at the moment now I'm back at work. :(

I hopefully will get chance to share some of the stuff that I have been making with you soon!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy they look so cute. Will have to pop over and take a look. Thanks Paula. I look forward to seeing what you have been up to, have a good day. Regards Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula

    Work baaaad - making cards gooood. Looking forward to hearing your news and seeing some of your fabby creations.

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete