Sunday 15 September 2013

Hiya everyone, 
 
I've been a little absent recently as I've just gone back to work after almost a year off on maternity leave after having Nathan.  It's a bit tiring being on my feet all day so I think it's going to take a few weeks to get back into the swing of things.

I have so much work going on at the moment with Cardmaking and Papercraft, Making Cards and Crafts Beautiful magazines.  I'm working 3-4 months in advance so I've almost finished with Christmas and am now starting on stuff for the new year!  I have a few crafty things in the pipeline so watch this space! :)

Today I have a quick card that I made with the Delicious Doodles "Hydrangea" image that you can check out here.  Delicious Doodles are one of the 3 sponsors we have for this challenge.  I printed the image out 4 times and cut out a few different layers before colouring them in with promarkers and sticking them together with collall 3d glue gel.  The papers are are gingham printable that I've had for ages and the sentiment is a craftwork cards one.
 
Thanks for looking!

 
 

6 comments:

  1. I do like the flower design, such a nice shade of purple too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! very fresh looking

    Don't work too hard
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Paula, I love the image and the way you have coloured and layered it looks so beautiful.
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous decoupage you made! I adore the colour and the lovely layout of this card! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete