Sunday 15 September 2013

ALBC - Clean and Simple - Midway reminder

Hello everyone, 
It's time for the midway reminder for the A little bit crafty "Clean and simple" challenge.   It runs till friday 27th September so there's still plenty of time to join in.  We have some fab sponsors for this challenge so we have a whopping 3 prizes up for grabs!!!
 

7 free digis

4 free digis
 

£10 voucher
 
Some of the DT have some creations to share with you!
 
Jane

Paula
Laura

Elaine

Susan

Jacqui
 
To go to the actual challenge post to enter or to check out more DT inspiration you can find the original post here.
 
Hugs 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete