Sunday 22 September 2013

Coffee and cream

Hiya everyone, 

I have to share with you my DT card for the new Joanna Sheen challenge that started today.  The theme is coffee and cream so I decided on these gorgeous papers from my new leaf first edition papers and used this cute little House Mouse off the JS House Mouse triple CD.  It's just a topper but I printed it out 4 times and cut out all the elements to decoupage it myself.  The CD has lots of decoupage on it as well as papers, digi stamps etc but nothing that suited the challenge so I made my own!  To check out the CD for yourself you can find it here.
 
My card is a little late as I have been super busy and planned to make it last night after finishing some magazine work but family unexpected dropped in and ended up staying till after 1am so I didn't get chance.  Hubby and the kids are off to the in-laws to watch the Man Utd game so I literally just made it now.  Better late than never I suppose.
 
I have virtually finished all my Christmas magazine design work so I'm now cracking on with ideas for the new year.  It's hard working so far in advance as some stuff isn't released till much nearer the time which is no good when you need to start Christmas stuff in June! Lol
 
I will have to try and update my much neglected blog but as I've said before there seriously aren't enough hours in a day.  I still have soooo many samples to share with you all.  I do appreciate you taking the time to look at my blog and I do love to read your comments, criticism, etc.  
To check out the new challenge which runs till Thursday 3rd Oct then please go here.
 
I look forward to seeing your entries!!!

Thanks for looking!




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Paula! Love the layout and the image is pretty damned cute too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous hm card Paula!
    Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card - love the colors - such a mellow and lovely card. The background patterns and colors are superb and love your 3 D effects.

    ReplyDelete