Friday 27 September 2013

Chocolate Birthday card

Hiya everyone, 

I have another card to share with you today - I told you I was going to try and blog a bit more didn't I?  So far so good eh?  It's just a quick card I made for my brother's girlfriend to give her Gran.  I was told that she likes chocolate buttons......and that's about it! Lol  
 
The papers are from my Bo Bunny crazy love paperstack and the wee chocolate monster is called "Hershey" and he is a rubber stamp from paper makeup stamps - I have had this little chap for ages but I've never inked it up till now.  I coloured him in with my promarkers and added glossy accents to all the chocolatey bit on his hands and face.  The round circles are supposed to represent the chocolate buttons.  I hope she gets it even if it's not obvious to everybody else!  You can get this little cutie here at Quixotic Paperie.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. First thing I saw when I spotted this in my blog feed was "mmmm...I'd love some Buttons now" so I think your representation worked, I'm drooling now though haha :D Great card!

    tags xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nom nom...choccie buttons! Great idea Paula and it really does work. I bet your brother's girlfriend's Gran will love it.

    And well done for blogging twice in a few days...that's more than I'm managing right now, lol.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh chocolate!! Gorgeous card Paula, love the colours and design.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Paula, chocolate buttons look great! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the design and colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super!. Typical chocoholic!

    ReplyDelete