Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Locomotion

 
 
Hiya everyone, 
Another La Pashe sample to share with you today that I made a while ago from the Double Decoupage range - this one's called "The Locomotion".  2 decoupage images on 2 sheets for 69p per sheet.  The papers I used were from a travel themed paperstack that was a magazine freebie.
I find there are some fab male images which is good as men are so hard to make for aren't they?

If you are wanting the "A little bit crafty" challenge please click the "Current challenge here" button on the top right hand side of the sidebar and it will take you straight to it!
I've got a busy week lined up as there's a new challenge starting on Sunday over at the  Joanna Sheen challenge and a new House Mouse and Friends challenge on Monday!  I've also got several magazine bits and bobs on the go too!

See you all shortly!

 

8 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Paula.Great for a guy.Love the fab layout too.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Paula! The image is fun and the papers are just perfect with it.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous card my dear Paula^_^
    I celebrate my first blogaversary with a surprise candy and if you want partecipate I'm very happy^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - fabulous image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab man card Paula, such a super image. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete