Thursday 25 November 2010

Cardmaker of the year 2010 entries - Papercellar




I made one entry for this category using their wedding paperstack which is a lovely selection of muted pink and green papers although I personally don't think it looks very weddingy at all!

Anyway, I used a gorgeous wooden House Mouse stamp which my mum and dad found brand new in a charity shop - what a find!!! I came accross the lovely sentiment which tied in great with the sewing theme and I searched high and low for some decent looking fake thimble and needle charms. I ended up finding these plastic silver flatback buttons on ebay which look fab. I cut up my papers to make it look a bit like a patchwork quilt and used a lot of my Tim Holtz distress inks. I love the tape measure twill ribbon that I managed to find on some crafty website but I can't remember where Lol! I think it was the first House Mouse stamp I had ever coloured in so I was still getting the hang of the colours and shading etc! It probably cost me about £20+ to make this card by the time I'd bought all the bits and pieces for it but I was pleased with the way it turned out!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

No comments:

Post a Comment