Saturday 1 March 2014

House Mouse - Chill out!

Hiya everyone, 

I have a House Mouse card to share with you today that I made last year for Making Cards magazine using the HM triple CD rom.  I am using this for my "A little bit crafty" - Are we there yet?!? challenge as this image invokes lots of feeling of those up and coming summer holidays!

The papers I used were from Bazzill papers kit that I had leftover from a magazine commission called "Lucy's crab shack"

I hope you join in with the challenge!
 Hugs
 

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute I love the house mouse image and pretty papers ;)
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute image and lovely card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Card Paula!

    A very cute image and lovely layout.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete