Friday 28 February 2014

ALBC - Man up! Winners

Hiya everyone, 

As usual I have been busy crafting for various magazines and sorting out stuff for a brand new crafty venture which is very all exciting but I can't share yet!  I just have a quick post to share the winners, Top 3 and GDT from our "Man up!" challenge.

The fab prizes from our very generous sponsors!

Visible Image
Helen wins the set of 3 stamp sets 
 
Liz wins the Ephemera pack
Annemaritta wins the set of 2 stamps
 
The top 3 as chosen by moi are:-
Brandon (aged  7)
Sheetal
Lucy
Congratulations to you all!  Please feel free to snatch our Top 3 blinkie off the sidebar!
 
Our next Guest Designer is:-
Kat W
Congratulations Kat!!!
Please contact me cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com 
to get your GDT blinkie and next challenge details.
 
 Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our brand new March challenge!

Hugs 

5 comments:

  1. Oh thank you for choosing my card in your Top 3, congratulations to all the winners, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for putting my son's card in the top 3 Paula - such a lovely surprise ((hugs)) Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for selecting my entry as the winner of the ephemera prize. May I take this opportunity to thank those who are part of the challenge team and the sponsors for their prizes. Unfortunately I have been unable to successfully send an email through to acknowledge the win or to claim the prize.
    Liz xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, thanks for sharing. I love watching the mouse sign your name!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, thanks for sharing. I love watching the mouse sign your name!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete