Saturday 15 March 2014

ALBC - Are we there yet? mid-way reminder

Hiya everyone, 

I have been so busy this last week having a HUGE clearout of my craft room as I have sooooo much stuff. I set up a crafty group to find new homes for it all and it's been so time consuming as I have thousands of things to sell!  I am off to the post office shortly armed with loads of parcels so they aren't going to like me much! lol

I also realised that I still haven't announced the winner of my blog candy which I will do tomorrow - sorry.  Not even crafted this week as I've not had any spare time. 

Anyhoo, this is just a quick midway reminder post just let you all know that there's still a few weeks left to enter our March challenge - the theme is:-


How you interpret the theme is up to you but I'm expecting to see travel/holiday/cars/bikes/etc in your crafty makes!

We have some amazing sponsors again offering some yummy prizes!!!
$5 gift code for Mo's Digital Pencil
 Marianne Design goodies
 
£15 voucher to spend on card blanks

Jane
Elaine
Susan

Squirrel
 Paula
To enter the challenge or just to check out the DT inspiration you can find the original challenge here.

Thanks for looking!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello there - I am wondering if you awarded your candy yet? I'm still fantasizing about winning :-)

    ReplyDelete