Saturday 1 February 2014

Max rocks!

Hiya, 

This is my DT card for my ALBC "Man up!" challenge.  I spent hours yesterday faffing with the linky tool for the challenge and afterwards found out it won't show up in the preview until the linky is set to start.  Due to this I forgot to actually blog my card! Doh.  I was tearing my hair out at this stage though! lol

Anyway,  this card has been made with one of our sponsor's images - visible image and the image and sentiment stamp is called Max rocks and the edge stamp round the image is from the Jake skates stamp set.  The papers are from a male paper cellar set I've had for ages.  I coloured the image in with my promarkers and still haven't had chance to try my copics yet.  I'm glad to see the back of January as me and my family feel like we've been constantly ill with various things so we're all feeling a little sorry for ourselves! :(
I'm not a huge fan of male cards as it means I can't use most of my pretty stuff! lol  Anyway, I hope that you like it!
Hugs 


3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fab image and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and image, great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab Card Paula!

    Great layout and I love the papers you've used.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete