Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wild Rose Studio - Bella

 Hiya everyone, 

This is one of my Wild Rose Studio samples that I made that I thought I'd share as part of the A little bit crafty "KRAFT it!" challenge.


This gorgeous Bella one is called "flower heart" and has been coloured in with my promarkers.  The papers are from my Wild Rose Studio "Always and Forever" paperstack and I have used my Doo hickey Doily flower die.  The sentiment is a craftwork cards one that I coloured with my promarker to tone it down.


This theme was a great one for me as I love using kraft card.  It's great as it tends to go with most colourways so you don't have to worry about having the wrong shade of whatever you're working with!

We have some fab sponsors of this challenge so there are some fab prizes up for grabs!!!

 
£10 Gift Voucher
 
Curio Digi kit and a £10 voucher for digital items in her shop
 
  £7.50 gift voucher


To see more mid-way reminder cards then you can go here or please go here to join in the challenge! (will update these links wed evening)

8 comments:

  1. fabulous card Paula, love the stamp - so cute. and your layout is gorgeous.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just so gorgeous - love it to pieces xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Paula. The image is so cute and I love the colours and design.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful and love the use of kraft with this sweet image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That stamp is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula,

    Your blog, cards, colouring and everything you have here is so beautiful and inspiring.

    Thank you for sharing and adding me xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Paula, love those lil' elephants. Really pretty stamp. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete