Sunday 15 June 2014

A wee pirate :D - Woodware

Helloooooo!
 
Long time, no see - I really hope that you've all been enjoying the recent sunshine.  I haven't really been crafting for the last few weeks now as I've had a lot on my plate although I do hope to get back to it soon.  Sometimes if your heart's not in it it's best to walk away until you feel the need to return.  
 
I have, however, been making my wee ones a play ice cream stall for out in the garden to go with our seasidey themed garden area.  I bought this small wooden unit for the princely sum of just £1 at the local car boot sale and the lovely man even dropped it off for me.  I have started the makeover (with the help of the hubby) and will share the finished article with you all shortly! 
Anyhoo, I do have a quick card to share with you today which is this cute pirate card made with Woodware stamps which are one of our sponsors of our current "child's play" challenge.  The sentiment and the map are also part of this fab "pirate mischief" set.  The papers are leftover bits and bobs from the beachy range of Hobby House papers.  
It's the first card I've made in a while for myself and I enjoyed making it. 
To check out the other DT cards or to enter the challenge you can find the original post here.

Hugs 

Paula. x
 

1 comment:

  1. wow, I can't wait to see the ice cream stall. The unit is amazing for the price, here you can't even get a pizza delivered without paying, haha!

    I love your card, the colors and the plaid are awesome! And I can't get over that adorable little map and anchor charm :)

    ReplyDelete