Friday 15 November 2013

Season's greetings!

Hiya everyone, 

Just a quickie post from me today - I have quite a few hospital appointments in the next few weeks so I haven't really been crafting as I thought it best to take a wee break.  I'm not poorly but it's never nice to be poked and prodded at the hospital is it? :(

Anyhoo, this card is one of a set of two that I made for November issue of Making Cards magazine.  These Wild Rose Studio images made great boys cards which is what I was asked to make. This stamp is called "Antoine at postbox" which is coloured with my promarkers and it's super cute!  The papers are from Echo Parks "Winter wishes" 6x6 paperstack.

On a brighter note my little man is now 1 year old and I just couldn't resist sharing this piccie of him eating a jaffa cake!
I need to get a wriggle on and make Tayla's 3rd birthday card as that's coming up soon - where does the time go? 

Hugs

 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your card and colouring are fabulous Paula.Love the image.
    Your little man looks like he enjoyed every morsel of that Jaffa cake x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better and come back to crafting soon. Happy birthday to your adorable little boy
    Hugs
    Enfys x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, what a gorgeous card, that is such a sweet image and you've made it look even more fab!

    Can't believe that your wee boy is 1 already, how time flies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww simply gorgeous hun....and what a fab piccie of your wee boy too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete