Thursday 31 July 2014

ALBC - It's magic! Winners

Hiya everyone,
 
Just a quick post from me to announce the winners of our last "It's magic!" challenge.  I've been so busy the last months decorating etc that I've had very little spare time but our childrens room is almost done now.  We're just waiting for furniture to be delivered from IKEA.  Weeks of living with no furniture has meant lots of bin bags of childrens clothes and struggling to find anything so I'll be thrilled to finally see it all finished!
 
 We had some fab prizes up for grabs:-
http://www.thehobbyhouse.co.uk/ 
#1 Netty wins £10 worth of products
  #2 Hazel wins ?
 DesignsByRynLogo-550W
  #3 Rachel wins Mermaid/bubbles/coral stamps
 
Congratulations toyou all!!!  Please e-mail me cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com

Our next guest designer is:-
Bettina
 Congratulations Bettina. Please e-mail me cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com
 
Our Top 3 this time are:
Papersniffer
 Norma
This is a peek a boo card - click the name to see all the pics!
Nela
Don't forget to check back tomorrow to check out our new challenge.
 
Hugs Paula. x
 

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - can't believe I've won those designs by ryn stamps - I absoloutely love them - thankyou so much - off to email now! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Top 3 pick. Am delighted. Congrats to the other ladies and the winners too.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZERS. I've just got back from a few days away with hubby to catch up and saw my name as one of the winners. Soooooo proud to have been selected. Well done to the other winners too, and congrats to Bettina on her GDT spot. Thank you so much.
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely surprise to see that I'm one of the winners - thank you so much. I've emailed. x

    ReplyDelete