Monday 15 July 2013

Wild Rose Studio DT card

Hiya everyone, 

Quick post from me as I've just realised that today is the 15th (thought it was tomorrow! Lol) which means it's time for the mid-way reminder for the A little bit crafty "Die-ing for it!" challenge.

My card is also one of my recent Wild rose Studio DT cards which I made a few weeks back.  The stamp is called "Teddy with Gerbera" and is so cute.  It's only coloured in dead with with promarkers as I was rushing to get as many samples made as I could as Dulcie and Mathew needed them for a trade fair.  The paper pad is also from Wild Rose Studio called Strawberry picnic and is nice and bright without being gawdy.  The bunting is cut from one of the petterned paper sheets and the flowers are from a Joy crafts flower die.  I think this floral oval nestie is my
 
I though I'd use this sample as I've used several die cuts on it and I've been so busy recently I've not really had chance to make anything else specially.  I have several lots of DT work in the pipeline for Cardmaking and Papercraft, Making Cards and Crafts Beautiful magazines so I've never been busier which means I haven't had as much time to blog!  I have just finished my DT card for the next A little bit crafty challenge which starts on the 1st August so am just about where I need to be although it's not easy with my 2 babies!  I actually made the front cover of Making Cards magzine in June with one of my Wild Rose Studio cards! Yay! 

As I have been so busy I made the difficult decision to step down from the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge as it was hard finding enough hours in a day.  I really love my House Mouse and it was hard to leave such a fab team but I was struggling and I can still use my mousies for the Joanna Sheen Challenge and my own A little bit crafty challenge!
Thanks so much for looking and any comments are most appreciated!





 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. This is just precious. Loving the flowers and the bunting.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely as always Paula, beautiful colours!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula, this is sooo sweet. Love the soft colours and fab detail.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Paula as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and always love those papers and works well with the image
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urocza, niezwykle sympatyczna, pogodna karteczka:))

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful card Paula - glad we'll still be seeing your mousey creations somewhere! Big Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete