Monday 1 July 2013

Something sweet - Winners!

Hellllo, 
I hope you've all had a good weekend.  It's just a quick post from me to announce the winners from our June "Something sweet" challenge.
We had some great sponsors who donated some fab prizes which are as follows:-
 
#1 - Winner of 2 Wild Rose Studio stamps is Lynne in NI
#2 - Winner of 7 Bugaboo digi images is Lisa T

 #3 - The winner of a £15 voucher is Nicola Saul


We had lots of gorgeous entries so it was really difficult to pick a Top 3 but I finally decided on:-

Lis M
 
And our next Guest Designer also picked by moi is:-
Elaine


Please get in touch Elaine and I can let you know what the challenge theme is for our next challenge! cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com
 
Don't forget to check later for our brand new challenge!!!
Thanks for looking!


5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies, beautiful work! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for picking me as one of the top 3 l'm so pleased xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for choosing me as Guest Designer......I am thrilled!

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow thank you so much I've just popped on to see what the next challenge is and saw I've won the voucher. Thank you and congratulations to the other winners too and top 3, love Nicola XXX

    ReplyDelete