Wednesday 3 October 2012

September Blog candy winner

Hiya everyone, 

Apologies for this being a little late but I've been a little preoccupied over the last few days with the Joanna Sheen DT call and the Autumn blog hop!

I also only have about 4 weeks left (hopefully) till the baby makes an appearance so everything is taking me twice as long as normal.  

Anyhoo, the winner of the mystery candy is 


Sara F-P

Congratulations Sara!  Please contact me on cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

I will post my October candy tomorrow - I need to take a piccie of it first!

Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Many congratulations to your winner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sara!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Paula.
    Is the candy of the mistery box claimed by the winner?
    Than I can remove it from my sidebar.
    I can not find it on your blog.
    Thanks for answering.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete