Thursday 13 October 2011

Yet another Winter SWALK sneaky peek!!!


Hiya Everyone,

While I had a few spare minutes I thought I would share with you another of my Crafters Companion new Winter SWALK sample. This little cutie is called "cold hands, warm heart" and is one of my favourites. It is one of 12 new stamps that are being launched tomorrow on create and craft TV as part of a pick of the week along with a new co-ordinating papercrafting CD rom.

I have used a combination of my spectrum noir and my promarkers to colour my image. I'm afraid the silver holocard doesn't photograph very well but there's not a lot I can do about that!

I have one more Winter SWALK sample which I will share with you shortly while you all wait with eager anticipation for the live shows.


Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card hun & love this image as its soooo adorable :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. yet an other fantastic card hun love it xxx
    nicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card Paula.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Paula, I love the image. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete