Friday 16 September 2011

Another Guest DT sample for just inklined!!!


Hiya everyone,

As promised I have another Just Inklined sample to share with you today. This is from another new range of foiled die cut christmas topper sheets. This one is from the "Christmas canvas" range. The church image, if you can tell, is very lightly decoupaged which is so easy as these are die cut sheets so no fiddly cutting out to do! I added some gorgeous irridescent glamour dust to the church and treetops which just looks amazing (if I do say so myself Lol!)


A bit of of matting and layering with some shiny gold and red card and the result is a very striking, classy card!


I have some Joanna Sheen samples to make and I have some house mouse samples that I did for the last house mouse saturday show which I'll hopefully share with you over the next few days. I'm hoping to chill out a bit as I'm going back at work in few weeks as I've been on maternity leave for about 10 months. I think standing up all day will be a bit of a shock to the system after being off for so long. I'm not looking forward to leaving Tayla as she's just starting to walk and gets more and more interesting as the days go by and I'm terrified I'll miss stuff that I'll never get back :(

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

6 comments:

  1. My goodness Paula, you are such a busy bee at the moment. I dont know how you are going to manage all this, work and Kayla too. You must be Wonder Woman! This card is beautiful, I love the scene and you have glittered it beautifully. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a great card. The image is just perfect. It makes me think of Christmas at once:) Is it time?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Paula

    What a really pretty traditional Christmas Card - look at that bling on those trees.

    Following on from your question about the Big Shot Pro - I bought it from Scrappy Cats Crafts as they seem to be the cheapest at the mo - definitely worth a shop around though.


    Now it's a MONSTER and it does take up a lot of room! But I have to say that I just love, love love it - it just cuts through everything with ease and you can get a whole lot a stuff on that HUGE cutting plate!

    You will however have to purchase the adaptor plate for the thin dies, and you also only get one cutting plate - you will need two to be able to cut the Sizzix dies etc so I had to buy another set of 2 - a bit of a swizz but you will have a spare then just in case.

    As for the Grand Calibur - I can't comment - I heard similar stories to you. The Big Shot Pro is quite a considered purchase, but my advice is go for it - you won't be disappointed.

    Take care.

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Paula,
    I Just arrived at you blog. Oh my, do I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!!
    Many warm Hugs from Marina from Germany
    I invited you gently to visit my creative Website: Bettyscardsandpaperdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh WOW Paula this is Super Stunning.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paula, a little late with this comment wasn't aware of this one must of missed it somewhere along the way...............anyway, what an absolutely gorgeous image and your colouring and glamour dusting is just out of this world its so beautiful!! it makes a lot of sense having you as a designer your projects are wonderful love the sentiment and the christmas lights around the edges and the holly truly is amazing well done:) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete