Sunday, 30 January 2011
Wow - I won a challenge at incy wincy designs and a blog award from Gemma
I have had an absolutely fab weekend. It was my friend Carolines' birthday so a large group of us went to the casino for a 3 course meal package which included £10 of chips each although we bought £10 extra too. Anyway, we decided to play roulette and we ended up playing for about 2 hours and winning £70. Not bad considering we had £30 of chips to start with and it was only a bit of fun! It was really special as it's the first time me and my hubby have been out since Tayla was born. We only got home at about 1am which was late considering I was expecting to be home for 11.30pm - at least my mum and dad were ok with it!
I got home this evening and find that I have been given a blog award by Gemma at Gems little creations and that I won a challenge at incy wincy designs so I have won 7 bugaboo digi stamps!
Maybe I should go out more often Lol!
Thanks ever so much for thinking of me and I accept it with honour :o)
This special award, which is aimed at bringing unknown good blogs to light and in accepting the award I have had to agree to the following conditions;
1) You have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES! then create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.
2) Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept.
3) Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.
As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag somebody with 3000 followers.
It was very difficult to decide who to give this award to but I've decided to choose these very special people in no particular order:-
1. Sarah at clarabellecrafts
2. Teresa at Craftingallday creations
3. Meesh at Meesh's House of cards
4. Elaine at Craft my life
5. Rachel at Crichley Creations
Thanks for looking!!!