Wednesday 28 August 2013

Birthday Blog Candy winner!

Hiya everyone, 
 
I hope you're all ok.  I've been a little absent of late as I've been so busy crafting but unfortunately not stuff I can share with you yet!  It was my birthday yesterday so I thought I would draw the winner for my Birthday Blog Candy which was this brand new RARE Quickutz fancy corner die.

Without further ado the very lucky winner of this rare die is:-


Congratulations Kelly!!! - Please e-mail me on cheeky_monkey_24@hotmail.com to claim your prize!

We have a brand new challenge starting on Sunday 1st September so don't forget to check back!

Thanks for looking!


 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. belated birthday greetings and congrats to Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is my lucky crafty week lol. Thanks Paula. Have emailed you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Happy Birthday Paula!!! Congratulations Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete