Sunday 27 May 2012

Remember when.............?

Hiya everyone,

It all change at the Joanna Sheen Challenge blog for a brand new challenge.  The theme this time is

Remember when......?

I used the Joanna Sheen Jane Shasky CD rom which is full of lovely floral and herb type images.  I copied an image and papers and printed them out in a sepia colour so that I could create a vintage feel.  I distressed and inked he edges with my old paper distress ink add added a few details from various tea stamps that I had in my stash.  I decoupaged my image which was very fiddly but worked really well.  The image is quite large so I made an 8x8 card as it filled up almost a whole 6x6 card which looked a bit silly. 

Please check out the other DT inspiration on the challenge blog.

 
Thanks for looking!

Paula. x

11 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Paula. I love the monochromatic look of it,
    xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Paula, I love the delicate image, you've done a beautiful job with this one, love it. Hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and a great challenge:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Paula. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Paula! I just love Joanna Sheen - going to see if I can locate that CD! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely GorGeous!
    mmm luving the tea theme :)
    and the colourways ~ per.fect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Paula, so so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Paula, just added myself to your blog as a recent follower :)
    I love your work! This card is especially gorgeous, I love the colours.
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card, very elegant hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete