Wednesday 1 June 2011

June Crafters Companion Blog Challenge card!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I'm not sure where I'll be at the start of this challenge so I'm scheduling this to start so I don't miss posting it as if I'm at the new house we haven't yet got internet access until we switch from one to the other. I hate not having internet access but hopefully it won't be for long.

Anyhoo, this card is made with the fab fairyopolis CD rom including all the pretty pink backing papers. The theme is here comes summer so I made sure I used a summer flower fairy. I decoupaged the fairy and added lots of gamourdust to the wings and it looks so pretty. The flower and heart pins were from wild orchid crafts and the sentiment was from a silhouette fairy stamp sheet from Joanna Sheen.


I'm sure there will be a fabby random prize for the winner of the June blog challenge over at the Crafters Companion Challenge blog so why not go and check it out here!

I actually sent this card to a crafty friend of mine that was having surgery so she had loads of lovely cards off fellow crafters to open in hospital and had loads for when she got back home. I wish Geri a swift recovery *big hugs*
Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Paula, love the colours.



    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely and I love that fairy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Paula, love everything about it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Paula,
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely....love the sparkle!x

    ReplyDelete