Tuesday 22 February 2011

Wow - Another blog award!!!


Hiya Everyone,

I have had a very busy few days doing some cards for CM & P magazine so I haven't got a card to show you but I was awarded this stylish blog award a few days ago by the lovely Lizzie who has a fabulous blog "Lizzies craft space". I gladly accept this award although I do have to fulfill the following requests:-

Step 1. Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award.
Step 2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
Step 3. Award 15 recently discovered bloggers this award.
Step 4. Contact these bloggers and tell them they have won the award.

I have already linked back to Lizzies blog so do feel free to have a look!

Right, 7 random things about myself:-

We have 4 cats - Toba, Ringo, Dodger and Cookie
I love Harry Potter (but not as potty as my mum who has Harry Potter wallpaper in her bedroom - Don't ask Lol!)
I am a member of the Docrafts forum - username Pottermad
I hate mushrooms with a passion
I am a qualified Dispensing Optician
I would love to go to Disneyworld in Florida and have a picture taken with Mickey Mouse - Sad, I know Lol!
Althought they are naff, there are sometimes when I just fancy a pot noodle!

The 15 people that I will award this to are:-

Lou @ Lou’s love of paper
Lorraine @ Lorraine's loft
lisa @ one happy little crafter
Dawny P @ Pink piggy
MissyG @ MissyG designs
Sarah @ fluff’s creations
Beth @ my little card blog
Patsi @ hand on heart cards
Lisa @ Wishcraft cards
Mandy @ A sprinkling of glitter
Jacqui @ Cats whiskers
Alex @ Eisbaerentraeume


There's only 12 there so far - I will add another 3 when I have more time!

Thanks for looking!!!

Paula. x

1 comment: